State of Wisconsin Rev. 113A0D6
Release for Participation in Event of Activity
In exchange for participation in the Battledarts nerfzone (the “Activity”), organized by Battledarts, LLC (“Releasee”). I hereby agree as follows:
1. I, and anyone claiming on my behalf, releases and forever discharges Releasee and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, promises, agreements, disputes, demands, damages, causes of action of any kind, known or unknown, which I may have or claim to have against Releasee or and of the Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and property that may be sustained as a result of participation in the Activity (“Claims”)
2. I understand that participation in the Activity involves inherent risks, including risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent paralysis and/or death, and I assume all related risks and voluntarily participate in the Activity.
3. I agree to indemnify Releasee against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages and judgments, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to my participation in the Activity.
4. This Release for Participation in Event or Activity (“Release”) shall not be in any way construed as an admission be the Releasee that it has acted wrongfully with respect to me or any other person, that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that 1 have any rights whatsoever against the Release.
5. This Release shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assigns. I have the authority to release the Claims and have not assigned or transferred and Claims to any other party. The provisions of the Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity of enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior oral or written agreements or understanding between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except be a written document signed by both parties. The terms of the Release shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State/Commonwealth of Wisconsin.
6. I have carefully read and fully understand the provisions of this Release and am freely, knowingly, and willingly participating at my own risk.
Participant or Legal Guardian signature if under 18 Date
Printed name of participant
Printed name of Legal Guardian